27 September 2012

I Work at PEGAZUATRON

========================================================================
If you're having your dinner, or have just had your dinner, or are about to have your dinner, please don't read this post, because inside you'll find disgusting pictures.
========================================================================



Ok, you still want to read on, then don't say I didn't warn you...

I work in a company called "Pegatron", which got its name from "Pegasus". Yes, we are the stem-off company of that other company which also got its name from "PegASUS", and Gazua is Taiwanese for cockroaches.

I'm not exactly sure why, but since early this year, cockroaches started appearing not only in the kitchen, but in office areas. Our company used to do regular cleanups, but probably due to budget reasons, our floor got skipped once, and the number of cockroaches sighted in office area started increasing, and by the time our floor got the cleanup, it was too late. I spotted numerous little gazuas crawling on my desk the day after the cleanup... and they never stopped growing... in size, and in numbers.

This week, I had enough, and decided to set up those RAID Cockroach Traps, because spraying just doesn't work.
One of the 6 RAID Roach Traps

The day after I set the traps up in the corners, before I went home I saw one medium sized cockroach climbing my cabinet while constantly twitching and scratching its head. The next morning I spotted 2 dead roaches lying on their backs twitching. Today is the 3rd day after I set up the traps, and I spotted another 7 dead roaches. It seems the traps really work! And today is the first day after weeks that I haven't seen a single gazua crawling on my desk... so far (although my workmate had one crawling onto his arm in his sleep during lunch break).


========================================================================
LAST WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT MAY BE IS REVOLTING.
========================================================================


Here are pictures of what I found on the floor:





Where are the other 2? Well, my other colleague picked them up with a tissue and threw them away.

Thanks for bearing with me. This is what I had to endure for the past few months, finally the situation seemed to have improved a little, so I want to mark this day on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. There's no more gazuas in my office, but the sad thing is all my colleagues except my boss are fired.

    ReplyDelete