16 August 2012

Who is giving me the +1s?

Just curious, whenever I publish a post, I usually get a +1 within minutes, but I can't see who gave me the +1. So this must mean that whoever gave me the +1 is not in my Google+ contact right?

And sometimes that's the only +1 I ever receive, this includes posts on my art blog as well. This is really weird, if you are not in my contact, then how did you find my blog right after I post it? Or is this a glitch of Google+?

So whoever you are, thank you, but please leave a comment this time so I know who you are.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, this must be some bots. I got another +1 just seconds after I published this post.

    I heard of 'referral spamming', this should be called 'plus one spamming', but what's the point?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, and the bot read my comment and took back the +1... that's some smart bots!

    ReplyDelete